Welcome to the Lightning Testing module of the Provar Quickstart Extension. This guide is intended to increase your knowledge of Provar through topics not covered in the original Quickstart Guide.
This module illustrates some additional techniques for testing in Lightning and introduces some of the differences you should be aware of. It uses largely ‘out of the box’ examples to demonstrate new techniques that you can use to validate that your own business processes are working as intended in Lightning.
The Lightning Testing module contains the following topics:
- Creating Reusable Test Cases
- Enabling Lightning Mode
- Handling Functional Differences between Classic and Lightning
- Environments and Environment Variables
- Using If/Else Statements
- Exercise: Testing in Lightning
- Appendix: Creating the ‘Create Opportunity2’ Test Case
This guide is currently in BETA.
Click here to download the latest version of the Lightning Testing module in PDF.