Test Case Does Not Run on IE Browser
If you are having trouble executing Provar test cases in IE browser, (for instance the IE browser does not launch), please follow the steps below:
Setting Security Level
- Open the IE browser
- Go to Tools >> Internet Options >> Security
- Ensure that all zones (Internet, Local intranet, Trusted sites, Restricted sites) are set to the same security level. Meaning, all zones should be set to medium, or high etc. depending upon company policy or your preference.
- Protected mode checkbox – enabled or disabled does not matter.
Zoom is set to 100%
- Ensure Zoom level is set to 100% by right clicking on the gear located at the top right corner and enabling the status-bar.
- Default zoom level is now displayed at the lower right.