During execution via IE, you might encounter the following error:
1. Click the gear icon/Tools menu to the right of the Internet Explorer address bar.
2. Select Internet Options from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the Security tab at the top of the dialog box.
4. Select the earth (Internet) icon.
5. Select the Custom Level button under the Security level for this zone section.
6. Locate the Scripting section within the list.
7. Under Active Scripting, select Enable, then hit OK.
8. Answer yes to the following conformation box.
9. Hit OK to close the Internet Options window.
Then retry execution of test cases on IE to check that the error is resolved.